Friday, October 15, 2010

GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Well my 2 weeks of dog/house sitting has come to a close, very sad to say good-bye to the pup today she has such BIG eyes and knows how to use them.
Miss Molly plays hide and seek!


So now I need to get back to work creating items for the holidays; earrings, ornaments, pins, etc. I made some really neat ornaments last year but it was so late I had no time to post or even sell... not this year. I will post some pics as I get some items made, they are really neat if I do say so myself. I will be teaching a class where you can make a couple ornaments in time for the holiday, check out: grandriverbeads.com for my upcoming classes.

So as long as I don't have my "Spooky" class tomorrow I will be in the glass cave making Santa's, snowmen and trees.

Make it a great weekend,
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment