Tuesday, October 26, 2010

59 Days Until Christmas!!

You didn't hear it from me, but it has been Christmas in the Glass Cave for the last couple of weeks. I have had the kiln burning almost every day for the last 10 and have many more to come. Shops are wanting the glass ornaments that I have created only about 1/3 of what I will probably need. Hope you get a few on ArtFire by next month - keep your eyes open. If you see one you MUST have drop me an email and I'll get it out to you. The price point depends on the size @ 3"-5" tall for $12-$18 each and they come with a silver bail for hanging or I can make it into a magnet.

Here is a sneak peek, but keep in mind I am the artsit not a photographer, that I leave up to my mom. :o)

Fanciful Forest


Snazy Snowmen

Fun Snowmen

Many Faces of Santa
 

 


 


          
 
 

 
 

May I be the first to wish you a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!!
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment