Sunday, October 10, 2010

Deby's Designs Glass on Sale

I have decided to put the glass on sale through ArtFire ( http://debysdesign.artfire.com ) through the end of the month, I need to make room for more pieces.

One more week of house/dog sitting and I can get back to the glass/bead cave, I have missed it. I bought some new glass for fall and the holidays I want to get working on.

Thinking about taking some wire wrapping classes to spice up some pieces. I tried the PMC (precious metal clay) and found it too tedious and expensive. I figure I wire wrap a bit with beaded earrings and some of the larger semi-precious stones, how hard can it be.

Going to FL in a couple weeks to see mom and to have a jewelry open house for all of her friends. I can't remember the last time I went down and didn't do something with the business. Mom and I do love to work on it and visit the local bead/glass shops.

Hope we all have a great week - TTFN
Deby

1 comment:

  1. I like your collection in your artfire. Such a creative piece of art. Its look beautiful.
    Fine Gold Jewelry Modesto

    ReplyDelete