Saturday, February 25, 2012

Deby's Designs Fused Glass Art - 2012 is My Year

I have started the year on a new quest for better and more artistic pieces. I took a class in January with Tanya Viet of AAE Glass ( aaeglass.com ) in Cape Coral Florida which has proven to be the jump start I needed. I have purchased a tile saw and upgraded my kiln to a programmable style and I love it. Everything I have done in the past was just practice for what I am starting to develop now. I look at glass differently and have discovered that there are endless possibilities to what I can create, my imagination and designs are limitless.

So now with my new enthusiasm for my art I will be blogging and bragging more so indulge me it will be a fun and fascinating journey.  

Here is a couple of pics of what I am doing:
Picasso Etched Dichroic Pendant
Scenery in Glass
Etched Dichroic Tree Pendant
Fusible Paint Heart Pendant

 New items posted weekly, please enjoy - I do!
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment