Sunday, March 4, 2012

Preparing for Shows

Since I have decided or rather told to have knee replacement surgery the push for me to get new pieces made is even stronger. This weekend I started 15 pieces with 2 different processes; 6 Picasso style, 5 scenery pieces and 4 etched dichro. These should be done later this week. The Picasso and the etched pieces will be done tomorrow, the scene pieces have at least one more trip to the kiln.





My surgery is scheduled for March 20th and my first show is Hessler Street Fair exactly 2 month later. I'm hoping to be able to negotiate the stairs 2 weeks after surgery so I can get back to the cave. I won't be able to go back to work for at least 4 weeks. We moved my office downstairs so hopefully I'll get the thumbs up to go back by late April.

So that's what I'm up to now, preparing for Hessler and my knee surgery.

Stay tuned for new pictures as mom gets them done!

Stay Happy,
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment