Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winding Down for 2010

Can't believe I only have one more show left for this year, kinda ready for the break. I do need to make more snowmen and santas they have been quite popular. I am teaching a class on glass ornaments November 26th at GRB ( http://www.grandriverbeads.com/ ) sign up online, by phone or in person.

Next project is wire wrapping my glass pendants, need help from my wire friends for sure. I have asked Santa for a grinder for X-Mas I already have it picked out and on my wish list from Delphi and I have been really good this year! I need to make some fabulous pieces for the juries next year, tired of being rejected from the BIG shows.

Don't forget to check out Etsy for gifts and I am happy to do custom orders as well.


Have a great week!
Last year at MayFest
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment