Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gray Day in Cleveland


Today it is very gray and gloomy as it tends to be in Clevleand Ohio in November, at least it isn't snowing...yet.

I was that the clothing store yesterday and noted how much gray/grey was out for this year. My mom even told me that the trends for Fall 2010 are; gray, grape/purple, turquoise and as always black. That being said I must say that one of my better makes is the Gray or Smokey Quartz and Tiger Jasper pieces seen below. There also a pair of earrings very small and subtle.







Last night was spent in the glass cave, just me and Santa. I made some really cute Santa ornaments for my upcoming show and for friends. Tonight it's snowmen, they are already made just need to be fired.

That's all I have for now, take care!
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment