Friday, November 12, 2010

Basket of Treasures - 11/13/10 - $5.00 OFF

Really looking forward to Basket of Treasures tomorrow I hear it is one of the better holiday shows in the Cleveland area. The hours are from 9:30 to 4 and I am offering $5.00 off each purchase if you mention my blog or my FB page.


The ornaments have been a HUGE hit and I need to get them to all of the shops next week without fail.

Had a great party at mom's last weekend, I sure do love all of her friends. I have my last show for 2010 St. Raphael's  Shopping Gala in Bay Village on Nov. 30th from 6-9 p.m. (more info as it gets closer) and another party in December.


I do love the shows and selling to the public but I am definitely looking to taking a break. I told mom that we will not be discussing the business at all over X-Mas, just enjoy each others company and relax.

Be Happy!
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment