Monday, August 30, 2010

Stocking the Shops - What Sells?

I wish I could answer the question "what do people want?" I think jewelry is a purely impulsive purchase and you have to get the right person at the right time. No one goes into a store looking for a glass pendant with a gold cat or dragonfly, it has to catch their attention and make them WANT it. Since I have shops in vacation spots I need to send pieces with like themes that will make people remember where they were when they bought it. So I am working on pieces with fish, starfish, birds, palm trees, turtles, etc. anything that says
BUY me and you will remember the fun time you had on your vacation.

I am also designsing a dynamite piece that may not be the pendant that just anyone will buy, but will get me and my on-line shops noticed. Stay tuned, it should be coming soon and it will be AWESOME!


Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment