Friday, March 1, 2013

Preparing for 2013 Shows

It's been awhile since I last posted, need to get back in the saddle. Here is what I've been up to - took another awesome class at AAE Glass in Cape Coral, FL with Tanya Veit. I cannot wait to see how my new pieces go over with my customers, I just love them. Here are a couple samples:





I had my left knee replaced in January, rehab is slow but going well. I've done some experimenting, nothing earth shattering yet. All of my apps have been mailed for the spring/summer/fall shows, 22 in all. And today I left messages for the buyers at the Cleveland Museum of Art and the Botanical Gardens, fingers crossed.

The new website is absolutely awesome, my mom did such a great job, it's more professional looking and I just love it. debysdesigns.net  I also updated my FaceBook page for Deby's Designs, LLC and have almost 150 likes!!

Please stay tuned for more pictures and updates.

Deby


No comments:

Post a Comment