Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Deby's Designs Website is in Business!!

**Grand Opening**

My new website debysdesigns.net is up and running, complete with all of the tentative shows for 2011 to date. I also added an online shop for easy convenience to my bobbles. I am still considering closing the Etsy Shop, but for now it remains open. My mom has worked for hours refining pictures and getting the site to where we want it, I think it is fantastic. How many moms do you know can do this for their kids... not many I am VERY lucky.

I have gotten a little over zealous with all of the show applications I sent out last month, if I get into all of them I will be a very busy girl from May - November. Again you can see all of the places I have applied to so far and hope to see you at one or two this summer.

I finally took a picture of the "Glass Cave" complete with iron deposits running down the wall. It may not be pretty but it sure works for me..... for now.



This is all I have for now, take care and thank you for following Deby's Designs!

Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment