Saturday, February 26, 2011

Deby's Designs 2.0

I have reinvented myself so many times it should be 100.0 instead of 2.0. I was going to just sell my wears through my website but figured more is more and decided to keep Etsy going, it is a great site. So without further delay here is the new and improved Etsy site:


I am offering a 10% discount as well as free shipping throughout the month of March. If you see something you like let me know my shows are fast approaching and it may not be available later!

Also the website debysdesigns.net is fully stocked and ready to go thanks to my moms hours and hours of dedication to perfection. Let us know what you think we are pretty proud of what we have done over the winter. We have added a new line of wedding jewelry and I do custom pieces upon request just drop an  email to debysdesigns@hotmail.com.

I am finally learning how to wire wrap my pendants, been yapping about it for at least a year and tomorrow is the day! Watch for Etsy and FaceBook updates.

All My Best,
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment