Sunday, September 26, 2010

FALL is here whether we like it or NOT!

Two days ago it was 90 and we set a record in Cleveland, today I am wearing a sweatshirt - gotta love the Medwest. Actually I do, I love the fall; cool weather, beautiful colors and it does get me inspired. In fact I was in the "glass cave" (that's what I call my basement studio) yesterday and again today. I had to make more glass for my purse hangers that have sold like crazy this year.

I have done my last outdoor show for the year and really have nothing planned until November. That being said, my new projects will be holiday themed, first Halloween and the X-Mas. This wee I want to make some spider and pumpkin earrings and pins - hope to have them up on Etsy and ArtFire soon. And then next will be holiday ornaments, I made a few last year and they were awesome. I hope to have a nice order from a local gallery soon.

Well back to the cave!!

TC
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment