Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beads, Beads, Beads ..... I'm more than just glass~~


Recovering from minor surgery so I spent some time making beaded jewelry for Brigette's Hair Studio in downtown Cleveland. Anyone that says salons aren't a great place to sell is nuts, she is by far my most lucrative consignment shop! Actually I am her only supplier, I think she fired all of the others :o).

Sold another piece on Etsy over the weekend first one of the paw prints, yippee. Jean is working feverishly to keep the list current and growing - thanks mom!! xoxox

On a personal note.... my friend Julie L is about to become a grandmother any minute. Her daughter Lizz is about to birth baby Zoey a future wearer of Deby's Designs - LOL.

More on the Sparx show this weekend - should be a good one.

TTYL
Deby

No comments:

Post a Comment